Xa NOTE: Use a magnetic screwdriver to reassemble the display panel in the display.
1. Connect the display flex cable to the two connectors (ensure that the ZIF connector is locked into place) on the back of the display panel.
2. Place the display panel in the top cover, taking care that the display flex cable is in place and is not crushed or crimped.
3. Reinstall the M2.5 x 4-mm screw that secures the flex-cable mounting bracket to the top cover.
4. Starting on the left side, use a magnetic screwdriver to reinstall the four M2 x 3mm screws that secure the display panel in the top cover.
5. Reinstall the display bezel.
Was this article helpful?