If you have any questions for me, the best way to contact me is by email: [email protected]
Submit a Guest Post
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on DIY PC Repairs! I'm always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit DIY PC Repairs readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of diypcrepairs.xyz, guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice, or ideas. Posts that share personal stories and detailed explanations and unique tips versus more vague or general ideas.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in diypcrepairs.xyz as a reader or follower. Submissions with a 'visit my site' or 'check out my product' type feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Feel free to include a link to your site.
- DIY PC Repairs does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline diypcrepairs.xyz's guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to two weeks for your guest post to be published. We do our best to notify you within a few weeks of submission if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
So what are you waiting for. It doesn't hurt to apply and start a conversation. Let me know what you're thinking and fill out this short form below.
And of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me: [email protected]